AVSIG: AVSIG Panel Gallery wwswsigarch.jpg (7236 bytes)

✈ . . . . . . ✈ . . . . . ✈ . . . . ✈ . . . ✈ . . ✈ . ✈ . . ✈ . . . ✈ . . . . ✈ . . . . . ✈ . . . . . . Touch-and-Go to our Live Forum (This is a Read-only Archive of the 2004-2017 AVSIG Forum)

AVSIG Discussion Sections >> AVSIG Galleries

Pages: 1
Mike OverlyAdministrator
Hangar Rat w/Buttons

Reged: 04/09/01
Loc: Columbus, OH
AVSIG Panel Gallery
      #130213 - 10/16/06 05:17 AM

Got Dials?

Got Glass?

Post yours here.

Joe Budge's Saratoga Panel

My Saratoga's front office. She's well-appointed with 1988's state-of-the-art hot water gauges. I've supplemented those with a pair of heads-down displays (480/MX20 combo). Rounding out the package, a JPI engine analyzer and Stormscope keep me entertained. Don't feel sorry for the copilot. The right panel plays music and DVDs.

Sean Franklin's 2000 Saratoga II TC, N41847

I made up this annotated panel photo when I had the Saratoga on the market. The 430/530 were standard items on a 2000 'Toga, but both have since been upgraded for WAAS. Traffic, StormScope, and MX-20 were added by a previous owner, along with an AirCell that no longer works (network was decommissioned in 2005). I put in the JPI, and added ChartView to the MX-20.

What Stephanie B. looks at whilst high over hill and dale.

Instrument Panel of Bill Butler's 1967 Piper Arrow, N3730T: Dated but capable, lots of after-market digital gauges, two IFR GPS, HSI and backup Dynon "Pocket Panel.

Note: This section is set to Post Approval, so your post/submission will not appear on the forum until manually approved. There is a 200K limit on images uploaded as attachments (please see the AVSIG FAQ for instructions on how to attach and display a picture). If you include images hosted elsewhere, please limit pixel width to 700 to prevent horizontal message window scrolling. If you need help with image uploads please use the "Contact Us" link on the lower-left corner of any forum page.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Mike Overly 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3923

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us AVSIG